Wednesday 26 October 2011

Spiritual Thoughts


A sage knows by intuitive wisdom, not limited by what he sees and hears only. In the whole universe, there is nothing that is not me. - Zhang Dai

Manifest the divinity within you and everything will be harmoniously arranged around it. - Swami Vivekananda

Spiritual practice is essential for realization of the Divine. - Sathya Sai Baba

I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. - Lao Tzu

In the morning, hear the Way; in the evening, die content! - Confucius

Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle. - Lewis Carroll

Your daily life is your temple and your religion. - Gibran Khalil

Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.

To see and understand the big picture, you’ve got to meet the Master Painter.

Consciousness dances upon the ocean of context and form, upon a backdrop of space and time.

Our spiritual energy has to go somewhere after we passed from this world. In that sense we can never really die.

The microcosm of the self is essentially the same as the macrocosm of the universe.

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.

Patience is an essential element of spiritual path.

In the stillness of being I remain forever here and now.

No comments: