Tuesday 18 September 2012

Food For Thought


The human mind sometimes converts the greatest blessings into the most sordid evils. But the spiritual-minded person takes whatever comes and at once seeks the blessing contained therein. By looking, we always locate what we seek. - Adelaide Hensley

I do not know what I may appear to the world but to myself I seem to have been only a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before. - Issac Newton

There is power in sincerely being who and what you are instead of mindlessly following the crowd and trying to be someone or something that you are not. You are meant to be YOU. Think for yourself, decided for your self, and walk with your held held high. - Unknown

No comments: