Tuesday 27 November 2012

Quote Worthy


A man can do only what a man can do. But if he does that each day, he can sleep at night and do it again the next day. - Albert Schweitzer

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. - Friedrich Nietzsche

The things you want are always possible; it is just that the way to get them is not always apparent. - Les Brown

It is always safe to learn, even from our enemies; seldom safe to venture to instruct, even our friends. - Charles Colton  

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn’t make it a leg. - Abraham Lincoln

Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is what you get if you don’t. - Pete Seeger

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn’t brood. I’d type a little faster. - Isaac Asimov

Good tactics can save even the worst strategy. Bad tactics will destroy even the best strategy. - George S. Patton

No comments: