Monday 29 August 2016

Humorous Quotes



All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. - Walt Disney

I am a master of logic and a powerfully convincing debater. In fact, against my better judgment, I can talk myself out of doing anything. - Jarod Kintz

First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to zip up your fly; and then you forget to unzip your fly. - Branch Rickey

Living with kids is like living in a frat house ... everything's broken, nobody sleeps, and there's a lot of throwing up. - Ray Romano

It's funny, don't you think, how time seems to do a lot of things? It flies, it tells, and worst of all, it runs out. - Markus Zusak

He had the look of one who had drunk the cup of life and found a dead beetle at the bottom. - P. G. Wodehouse

Don’t bite off more than you can chew because nobody looks attractive spitting it back out. - Carroll Bryant

A bargain is something you don’t need at a price you can’t resist. - Franklin P. Jones

Change is not a four letter word…but often your reaction to it is! - Jeffrey Gitomer

Early to bed and early to rise probably indicates unskilled labour. - John Ciardi

I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it. - Mae West

Beer is prose. Wine is poetry. - Jenifer Rosen

For more Humorous quotes … click  here

No comments: