Thursday 23 February 2017

Jokes

Man came home, saw his wife with his friend in bed. He shoots his friend. Wife says, “If you behave like this, you will lose all your friends.”

When I was a kid, I said to my father one afternoon, ‘Daddy, will you take me to the zoo?’ He answered, ‘If the zoo wants you, let them come and get you.' - Jerry Lewis

“Please keep your dog beside you, sir,” a woman said crossly to the man sitting opposite to her on the bench at the part. “I can feel a flea in my shoe.”
“Midnight, come here,” replied the man. “This woman has fleas.”

A: Do you ever think if people heard our conversations they’d lock us up?” B: All the time.

Sardar: Doctor, my wife is pregnant. She is having pain right now.
Doctor: Is this her first child?
Sardar: No this is her husband speaking.

I asked my wife, “Where do you want to go for our anniversary?”
She said, “Somewhere I have never been!”
I told her, “How about the kitchen?”

No comments: