Thursday 16 February 2017

Puns

What is a Pun?

A Pun is a joke or type of wordplay in which similar senses or sounds of two words or phrases, or different senses of the same word, are deliberately confused.


I have kleptomania. But when it gets bad, I take something for it. - Unknown

I relish the fact that you’ve mustard the strength to ketchup to me. - Unknown

I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest. - Unknown

I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now. - Unknown

I used to be afraid of purchasing residential property for the purpose of renting, but now I have an apartment complex. - Unknown

I’m inclined to be laid back. - Unknown

I’ve failed the mathematics test so many times, I lost count. - Unknown

If you cut too many corners, you'll be going in circles. - Todd Reaker

If you don't pay your exorcist, you can get repossessed. - Unknown

If you take a laptop computer for a run, you could jog your memory. - Unknown

It takes 8,460 bolts to assemble an automobile, and one nut to scatter it all over the road. - Unknown

Leopards! Be ready for a spot check! - Graffiti

Men do make passes at girls who wear glasses, it depends on their frames. - Dorothy Parker

My brother wishes he could compose smutty verse as good as mine. Is this scribbling ribaldry? - Unknown

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won’t have a leg to stand on. - Unknown

No comments: